How running will affect your weight loss
Losing weight involves just more than counting calories, the path to a losing weight also involves regular exercise routine, like running. Physical Fitness is something which we all wish to have. But nowadays, life is moving at a jet speed and this has given rise to a number of reasons that is taking a toll on our health and adversely disturbing our fitness, running is essential.
These 10 steps will guide you on how running will affect your weight loss.
- Set a goal
- Make sure you have the appropriate gears/footwear. Visit a local fitness shop or visit an online fitness store, you will find appropriate shoes and clothes for you.
- The first four or five minutes before your run is for warm up. Start by walking slowly, go a little faster in pace, this is to prepare you mentally for your run.
- Use music to set your pace, the bpm of sound should not be too fast, but at a pace you can maintain for a long time.
- Whatever time you have chosen to run, don’t push yourself too hard.
- A great technique to gain motivation is to find a partner, especially someone that can push you to increase your speed or distance.
- Running, can dehydrate you, especially hen the weather is hot. Make sure you are able to drink plenty of water before your run, during your run, and after running.
- Try making running a part of your work day, and keep pushing to achieve you goal.