Everyone aspires to have an ideal body weight that enhances and boost self-confidence and reduces visits to the hospital. If you are finding it difficult to lose weight or stay fit through exercise, because of your inability to stick to your workout plan. Here are some tips to keep you going.
- Start Slowly: Start with workouts that you find interesting to you, rather than the ones you find extremely difficult and less interesting. Although there are some particular moves that you may hate, but you should know that with time, the more often you do them, the easier they get. Most people tend to enjoy their workout, once they do it frequently.
- Join a Fitness Club: It is a lot easier when you workout in a group with others. Their presence gives you a kind motivation that helps you to improve and work harder. There are chances that you would skip sessions when you workout alone. But when you workout with others, you won’t want to be seen as the unserious one that skips sessions always.
- Prioritize: Plan ahead of each week and allocate at least 30 minutes to 1 hour three times a week for exercise. You can break down the 30 minutes or 1 hour into half to allow for two sessions.
- Get a Coach: A fitness coach will help you by monitoring your progress and offering words of encouragement and advice. This will help you to keep going and do the right thing.
- Do Something Each Day: Habits are easier to form when they’re done repeatedly or daily. You can keep fit by taking the stair instead of elevators at work or by parking your car at some distance and walking the rest to the office.
- Variety: Try various exercises each day. Be open-minded and try different activities ranging from outdoor sports like cycling, tennis and other indoor fitness sports.
- Short Term Goals: Set realistic short term goals for yourself. Start with a low-intensity exercise and slowly increase it. Get an exercise journal to keep track of your daily progress. Try and exercise even when you do not feel like exercising.